Devotional: God Watches Over My Steps by Rev. Maria Guzman
Hello Brave Hearted Steppers!
There are times when we may wonder, “Is God really protecting me?” Especially when the road ahead feels uncertain, difficult, or even frightening.
But God’s protection does not always mean that we will never face trouble. Sometimes, His protection is found in the strength He gives us to Brave Heartedly walk through it. Sometimes, He protects us by closing a door we wanted opened. Sometimes, He redirects our steps because He sees what we cannot see.
Psalm 121 reminds us that God watches over His people. He is not distant or unaware of what we are facing. He sees every step, every obstacle, every tear, and every place we are walking.
You may not always understand what God is doing, but you can trust that you are never walking alone.
Today, remember this:
God is not only guiding your steps—He is watching over them.
So keep walking. Keep trusting. Keep following Him.
Your steps are in the hands of the One who sees the whole road.
Reflection:
Where do you need to trust God’s protection today?
Prayer:
Jesus, thank You Lord, for watching over my life and protecting my steps. When I feel afraid or uncertain, help me remember that I am never walking alone. Give me the Brave Hearted courage to trust You, even when I cannot see what is ahead. Help me to remember that You see the whole road, even when I can only see the next step. Amen.
Brave Hearted Reminder:
I may not know what is ahead, but I know Who is watching over me.
Let's take one Brave Hearted step at a time.
Rev. Maria Guzman
Founder, Brave Hearted Ministry
Equipping, Encouraging, and Empowering Others to Live Brave Heartedly.

.png)

Comments
Post a Comment